My last post on TNC 😦 Anyway I prepared this dish for my mum on Mothers’ Day. She was my guinea pig 😀
Marinated Pork Chops
Canned Pineapple, Minced Onions, Lime Juice, Sugar, Pepper, Cinnamon Powder, Apple Cider
1) I was lazy so I bought pre-marinated Pork Chops from Cold Storage
2) Cut the canned pineapple rings into SMALL cubes
1) Heat a pan with butter/oil on medium heat. Cook your pork chops on both sides evenly.
2) To prepare the chutney, begin by frying the onions and pineapples first. Slowly add in some lime juice and apple cider and allow the mixture to simmer. Then, add in the rest of the ingredients. The point of simmering is to soften the pineapple and let it absorb the taste of the ingredients. When you taste, it should be sweet and sour. Adjust it to your liking.
3) Serve the pork chops with the chutney dressed over it.